As a member of the NFG finance team this position is responsible for overall day-to-day financial accounting of NFG in Europe.
This position reports to the Head of Fianance. Internal communications with operations, logistics and commercial departments.
- Take responsibility for the preparation of the financial statements and tax returns
- Oversee and organize regular payment runs
- Liaising with tax advisers and preparation of national and international VAT and tax returns
- Preparing monthly/quarterly management reports
- Qualified Accountant (German Bilanzbuchhalter:in or Steuerfachangestellte:r) is preferred
- Experience in accounting, audit or tax
- Proficiency in Microsoft Dynamics advantageous
- Fluent in English and German
- Strong ability to solve problems while also building relationships and strengthening our message of “TEAM”.
- Solid communication skills with the ability to determine when & how to best communicate across the teams – both verbal and written skills are critical
- Process improvement type of thinker
- Action-oriented with the ability to be flexible as needs of the business shift
- Able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Effective in planning and managing project timelines
- Activities will include staying involved from container booking through delivery
- Provide updates on containers and communicate as needed to internal customers