Global Logistics Manager
The NFG Logistics Manager will be responsible for managing the Global fresh product movements for NFG including trade compliance. The Logistics Manager will oversee global shipping, customs and documentation, air and ocean shipping, freight forwarding as well as daily client deliveries for NFG. Daily communications with the company’s distribution partners, customs brokers and freight forwarders. Internal communications with operations, commercial and finance departments.
- At least 3 years' experience in international (import/export) logistics
- Understanding of the supply chain process with the ability to understand impacts to ocean/air transportation and align activities accordingly
- Ability to interact with people across multiple functional areas and across various levels within an organization
- Strong ability to solve problems while also building relationships and strengthening our message of “TEAM”.
- Solid communication skills with the ability to determine when & how to best communicate across the teams – both verbal and written skills are critical
- Process improvement type of thinker
- Action-oriented with the ability to be flexible as needs of the business shift
- Able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Effective in planning and managing project timelines
- Activities will include staying involved from container booking through delivery
- Provide updates on containers and communicate as needed to internal customers